Friday, January 28, 2011

Swag Cellar

Hello! Welcome to Swag Cellar. Rather than building a website I felt that this would be the best way to post new products, upcoming products or hot deals. Also it is an easy way to communicate with customers and allow a very free-flowing supplier/customer relationship. If there is ANY product you would like don't hesitate to shoot me and email at trainwithplain@hotmail.com or post on the blog. Please be sure to include the product you would like me to possibly order, your size, the style, and a photo or item description--anything that can help me track the product down. Also I keep an extensive inventory of anything from shoes, to jerseys to sunglasses to apparel and even electronics (eg. Dr. Dre Studio Beats $150.00 new/in box). I post pictures of products and prices as well. So if there is a product you want email me and we can set up the transaction (Paypal/Money Order; 100% Secured & Guaranteed) and and other details. So thanks for checking out Swag Cellar and keep posted as there are daily updates. And remember, "If there's a product you've seen in a catalogue, store or online that you are interested in--chances are we can get it and at a cheaper price."

No comments:

Post a Comment